All our treatments will rejuvenate and reinvigorate your face, body and skin, but we need your help in maintaining your youthful appearance in the future. Here are a few simple but golden rules which are secrets to a healthier longer life:
- Drink at least 2 litres of water per day, and try to limit your caffeine consumption to no more than 3 cups per day.
- Stick to the alcohol limits of 14 units for women and 21 units for men per week. More useful tips on alcohol.
- Wear a sun-block of 28spf throughout the year. We all enjoy the sunshine and have all enjoyed the compliments we get when we return from holiday with a beautiful suntan. Unfortunately the harmful UVA and UVB rays do make the skin age prematurely, and wearing a factor, avoiding the mid- day sun and slipping on a hat are therefore the golden rules of protecting your skin. In the long term you will still have a longer lasting, healthier and subtle suntan, as well as a more beautiful wrinkle free skin. Useful tips on sun safety.
- Stick to a healthy diet of plenty of fruit and vegetables and try to have at least 5 portions every day.
- eat less cholesterol rich dairy, and red meats and try to eat lots of wonderfully healthy oily fish such as mackerel, tuna or salmon. More information about cholesterol.
- If you smoke quit now! Apart from the obvious detrimental effects on your general health, smoking is the single most common reason for the premature aging of the skin, and is the main culprit for wrinkles such as those around the mouth. Useful tips on how to quit smoking
- Try to take plenty of exercise, with at least 3-4 sessions of cardiovascular exercise per week. More information about exercise.
Follow these golden rules, and not only will you have a great chance of living a long and healthy life, but also with our help you will look younger and feel great!